Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommy and a teething infant

So the last few days have been draining. Hudson is very clingy and just wants to be held all the time. With that though he wants to grab everything I am doing, using or eating and shove it in his mouth. He has twisted his body so much he almost fell out of my arms by trying to reach something.

I have come up with a few things he really likes chewing on but I am running out of ideas. I made a apple and water ice cube for him to try today in his teether, but if that doesn't work I don't know what will. Anyone have any ideas? Preferrable not so messy ideas. Like something he can chew on while we are out on a walk or doing errands??? I think I may go get some licorice root, he won't swallow anything so I don't have to worry about that.

Daddy comes home on Friday afternoon, and I have a sitter today for a few hours. I also need to pump out some milk for Hudson so daddy and mommy can go on a date for our 1 yr anniversary this Saturday. Grandpa Al sent us a anniversary card, that was so nice! Thanks grandpa.

It is suppose to be 80 degrees today and I need to get some gardening done hopefully I can get outside before it is too hot out.

Also I signed Hudson up for swim class 3 of them. I hope he will be a good swimmer by the time he is 1 yr old. I am so excited about this!

1 comment: