Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hormones, hormones, hormones.....

Over the last week and a half I have been getting hot flashes, waves of crying and irritability and Andrew of all people has been getting on my nerves! Also I am finally getting good nights of sleep because Hudson is doing great, but when I wake up I am still tired and don't want to do anything. What is happening to me...and when will it stop?

I am not one that has experienced PMS, or atleast anything like this. I may have gotten a few cramps the day before my monthly friend, but nothing like this. At the most I get migraines....nothing else. So why the hormone influction now? I am still breastfeeding and Hudson is sleeping more so the supply is changing. Why does it have to be such a dramatic swing of emotions?

Andrew has been patient with me, but it is hard not to snap at him, or need him just to hold me or leave me alone...he doesn't know which to do when. I feel bad for him.

The last few days I have more myself, but no sign of a monthly friend yet. The cramping is getting annoying it hits me for minutes then goes away. Sleep is the hardest, I have a hard time falling asleep because I am so hot, then when I finally do the smallest thing wakes me up. I understand it is part of turning on the mommy ears...but baxter's snoring never use to wake me up.

Why do men have it so easy, and we get all the hormone glory?

No comments:

Post a Comment